[Intel-gfx] intel_cpu_fifo_underrun_irq_handler [i915]] *ERROR* CPU pipe A FIFO underrun

Arno star at gmx.li
Sun Jun 28 10:38:35 UTC 2020

Dear Lakshminarayana, dear Chris, dear Jani,

thanks for opening this bug, but it seems nothing to happen with that.
Can I do anything to trigger this and bring that back to focus. It is an
really annoying bug and this flickering screen drives me crazy and with
"intel_idle.max_cstate=4" runtime is dramatically reduced.

 From what I read maybe you Chris have biggest knowledge. Can you give
me some feedback? Shall I give up hope?

Best regards,

Arno