[Intel-gfx] ✗ Fi.CI.DOCS: warning for Consider DBuf bandwidth when calculating CDCLK (rev2)

Lisovskiy, Stanislav stanislav.lisovskiy at intel.com
Wed Mar 18 09:00:43 UTC 2020

Remember when I have been working in Ericsson we had been using a gerrit review and you simply

would not be able to merge anything until it has +2(r-b) and no tests failing. Or you have to exclude

unstable tests at least until those are fixed.

It was simply automated and no exceptions, no matter how good person you are 😊

Best Regards,

Lisovskiy Stanislav