[Intel-gfx] ✗ Fi.CI.BAT: failure for drm/i915/guc: Update to GuC v49

John Harrison John.C.Harrison at Intel.com
Mon Sep 21 19:22:26 UTC 2020

On 9/16/2020 23:48, Petri Latvala wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 06:22:45PM -0700, John Harrison wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> The failures below all appear to be because the new GuC firmware was not
>> found on the test system.
>>
>> My understanding is that all we need to do to get the CI system to update
>> with new firmwares is to push the firmware to a branch on the FDO
>> drm-firmware repo and then send a pull request to this mailing list. That
>> was done yesterday.
> That pull request used an ssh:// url though. Can you send it again
> with a git:// url? I suppose that's a plausible reason why I don't see
> the binaries in CI's deploy dir.

Hello,

We reset the pull request with a git:// URL as requested. I even gave it
a full weekend to propagate through. However, I am still getting missing
firmware failures after posting a new patch set.

John.