[Intel-gfx] ✗ Fi.CI.CHECKPATCH: warning for drm/i915/display: Fix shared dpll mismatch for bigjoiner slave

Patchwork patchwork at emeril.freedesktop.org
Wed Jun 23 19:09:09 UTC 2021

== Series Details ==

Series: drm/i915/display: Fix shared dpll mismatch for bigjoiner slave
URL   : https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/91830/
State : warning

== Summary ==

$ dim checkpatch origin/drm-tip
9fd0e560efbd drm/i915/display: Fix shared dpll mismatch for bigjoiner slave
-:10: WARNING:COMMIT_LOG_LONG_LINE: Possible unwrapped commit description (prefer a maximum 75 chars per line)
#10:
Currently when we do the HW state readout, we dont set the shared dpll to NULL

total: 0 errors, 1 warnings, 0 checks, 11 lines checked