[Intel-gfx] [RFC v2 01/22] drm: RFC for Plane Color Hardware Pipeline

Shankar, Uma uma.shankar at intel.com
Tue Oct 12 19:11:29 UTC 2021

As I understand, this section was added to finalize the design and debate on the UAPI,
structures, headers and design etc. Once a general agreement is in place with all the
stakeholders, we can have ack on design and approach and get it merged. This hence
serves as an approved reference for the UAPI, accepted and agreed by community at large.

Once the code lands, all the documentation will be added to the right driver sections and
helpers, like it's been done currently.

@daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch Hope this is the right understanding.

Thanks & Regards,
Uma Shankar