[Intel-gfx] [PULL] drm-misc-fixes

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Thu Sep 9 09:30:18 UTC 2021

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 5:35 AM Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Sept 2021 at 03:44, Thomas Zimmermann <tzimmermann at suse.de> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Dave and Daniel,
> >
> > here's this week's PR for drm-misc-fixes. One patch is a potential deadlock
> > in TTM, the other enables an additional plane in kmb. I'm slightly unhappy
> > that the latter one ended up in -fixes as it's not a bugfix AFAICT.
>
> To avoid messy merge window, I'm not pulling this until after rc1
> unless there is some major reason?

Christian misplaced a ttm fix, so we really want this. Maybe
cherry-pick to drm-next and then drm-misc-fixes gets rebased instead.

And yeah I dunno what do with our conflicts around merge window, maybe
we're letting trees diverge a bit too much.
-Daniel

> the current drm-next doesn't have v5.14 in it, and the merge is rather
> ugly right now.
>
> (maybe I should always pull it in before sending to Linus to avoid
> this in future).
>
> Dave.

Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
http://blog.ffwll.ch