[Intel-gfx] Intel UHD resolutions

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 11:37:16 UTC 2021

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 9:50 PM Randy Dunlap <rdunlap at infradead.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to use QHD resolution (2560x1440) with my shiny new
> computer and display. That resolution works if I boot Windows 10
> (cough).
>
> What do I need to do to use that resolution in Linux?

Dunno if I can 'help' get everything going - - - - but I do have some
ideas (having had to fight a lot to get my graphics sub-system working).

Start up a terminal as your user and run $ xrandr --verbose and then if
you would paste the lines up to the end of the EDID blob here. (Need
more info that what you provided. )

Regards