[Intel-gfx] [CI 0/2] drm/mm: Add an iterator to optimally walk over holes suitable for an allocation
vivek.kasireddy at intel.com
Wed Feb 23 22:45:21 UTC 2022
The first patch is a drm core patch that replaces the for loop in
drm_mm_insert_node_in_range() with the iterator and would not
cause any functional changes. The second patch is a i915 driver
specific patch that also uses the iterator but solves a different
- Added a new patch to this series to fix a potential NULL
- Fixed a typo associated with the iterator introduced in the
drm core patch.
- Added locking around the snippet in the i915 patch that
traverses the GGTT hole nodes.
- Replaced mutex_lock with mutex_lock_interruptible_nested() in
the i915 patch.
- Dropped the patch added in v2 as it was deemed unnecessary.
Cc: Tvrtko Ursulin <tvrtko.ursulin at linux.intel.com>
Cc: Nirmoy Das <nirmoy.das at intel.com>
Cc: Christian König <christian.koenig at amd.com>
Vivek Kasireddy (2):
drm/mm: Add an iterator to optimally walk over holes for an allocation
drm/i915/gem: Don't try to map and fence large scanout buffers (v9)
drivers/gpu/drm/drm_mm.c | 32 ++++----
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem.c | 128 +++++++++++++++++++++++---------
include/drm/drm_mm.h | 36 +++++++++
3 files changed, 145 insertions(+), 51 deletions(-)
More information about the Intel-gfx