[Intel-gfx] ✗ Fi.CI.IGT: failure for Fix TLB invalidate issues with Broadwell (rev4)

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mauro.chehab at linux.intel.com
Mon Jul 11 06:31:22 UTC 2022

On Fri, 8 Jul 2022 10:31:28 -0400
Rodrigo Vivi <rodrigo.vivi at intel.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 08, 2022 at 06:00:52AM -0000, Patchwork wrote:
> >    Patch Details
> >
> >    Series:  Fix TLB invalidate issues with Broadwell (rev4)
> >    State:   failure
> >    Details:
> >    [2]https://intel-gfx-ci.01.org/tree/drm-tip/Patchwork_105167v4/index.ht
> >    ml
> >
> >      CI Bug Log - changes from CI_DRM_11857_full -> Patchwork_105167v4_full
> >
> > Summary
> >
> >    FAILURE
> >
> >    Serious unknown changes coming with Patchwork_105167v4_full absolutely
> >    need to be
> >    verified manually.
> >
> >    If you think the reported changes have nothing to do with the changes
> >    introduced in Patchwork_105167v4_full, please notify your bug team to
> >    allow them
> >    to document this new failure mode, which will reduce false positives in
> >    CI.
> >
> > Participating hosts (13 -> 13)
> >
> >    No changes in participating hosts
> >
> > Possible new issues
> >
> >    Here are the unknown changes that may have been introduced in
> >    Patchwork_105167v4_full:
> >
> >   IGT changes
> >
> >     Possible regressions
> >
> >      * igt at i915_selftest@live at perf:
> >           + shard-skl: [3]PASS -> [4]INCOMPLETE
>
> probably yet another false positive failure, but since the authorship-vs-sign-off
> needs to be fixed and resent we will end up testing it again.
> Sorry for not noticing yesterday before I had triggered the retest.

Yeah, that sounds to be a false-positive:

	Starting dynamic subtest: perf
	Starting dynamic subtest: perf
	Dmesg
	<6> [1163.312914] [IGT] i915_selftest: starting dynamic subtest perf
	<5> [1164.217938] Setting dangerous option enable_psr - tainting kernel
	<5> [1164.217989] Setting dangerous option live_selftests - tainting kernel

Which didn't occur on the first run of the bot: