[Intel-gfx] [5.18 regression] drm/i915 BYT rendering broken due to "Remove short-term pins from execbuf, v6" #forregzbot

Thorsten Leemhuis regressions at leemhuis.info
Fri May 13 08:18:26 UTC 2022

TWIMC: this mail is primarily send for documentation purposes and for
regzbot, my Linux kernel regression tracking bot. These mails usually
contain '#forregzbot' in the subject, to make them easy to spot and filter.

On 09.05.22 09:01, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> [TLDR: I'm adding this regression report to the list of tracked
> regressions; all text from me you find below is based on a few templates
> paragraphs you might have encountered already already in similar form.]
>
> Hi, this is your Linux kernel regression tracker. Top-posting for once,
> to make this easily accessible to everyone.
>
> Thanks for the report.
>
> To be sure below issue doesn't fall through the cracks unnoticed, I'm
> adding it to regzbot, my Linux kernel regression tracking bot:
>
> #regzbot ^introduced b5cfe6f7a6e1
> #regzbot title drm/i915: BYT rendering broken due to "Remove short-term
> pins from execbuf, v6"
> #regzbot ignore-activity

#regzbot link: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/intel/-/issues/5806
#regzbot monitor: