[Intel-gfx] (no subject)

Matthew Auld matthew.william.auld at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:50:35 UTC 2022

On Thu, 19 May 2022 at 10:55, Christian König
<ckoenig.leichtzumerken at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just sending that out once more to intel-gfx to let the CI systems take
> a look.

If all went well it should normally appear at [1][2], if CI was able
to pick up the series.

Since it's not currently there, I assume it's temporarily stuck in the
moderation queue, assuming you are not subscribed to intel-gfx ml? If
so, perhaps consider subscribing at [3] and then disable receiving any
mail from the ml, so you get full use of CI without getting spammed.

[1] https://intel-gfx-ci.01.org/queue/index.html
[2] https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/project/intel-gfx/series/