[Intel-gfx] ✗ Fi.CI.SPARSE: warning for drm/i915: Replace kmap() with kmap_local_page() (rev2)

Fabio M. De Francesco fmdefrancesco at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 23:09:22 UTC 2022

On lunedì 17 ottobre 2022 22:23:30 CET Patchwork wrote:
> == Series Details ==
>
> Series: drm/i915: Replace kmap() with kmap_local_page() (rev2)
> URL   : https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/107277/
> State : warning
>
> == Summary ==
>
> Error: dim sparse failed
> Sparse version: v0.6.2
> Fast mode used, each commit won't be checked separately.

I received this and other messages with regards to the same series, however,
after due inspection of my patches, I haven't yet been able to understand what
these reports may mean or even if they are reporting bugs.

Can anyone please provide any help?

Thanks,

Fabio

P.S.: Similar requests for the other messages will follow ASAP.