[Intel-gfx] ✗ Fi.CI.IGT: failure for drm/i915/pxp: Prepare intel_pxp entry points for MTL (rev2)

Teres Alexis, Alan Previn alan.previn.teres.alexis at intel.com
Mon Oct 10 19:05:45 UTC 2022

I dont believe either of these failures are related to my changes as ICL and SKL doesn't support PXP and after re-
looking at the change to "intel_pxp_is_enabled", I am confident it remains consistent with prior code in that it would
return FALSE for any HW without PXP support after it checks "pxp->ce" like before.
...alan