Did You Received it?

Raw Material Contractor Wanted mail at dojokulfis.com
Fri Jul 17 20:22:42 UTC 2020

Good morning,

My name is Jon Uyere Pascal, I work with the ministry of Agriculture in Ghana, our division is  mainly into research and production of drugs for animal's related deceases. I am personally contacting you base on a business proposition that I
feel will be beneficial for both parties. Majority of the ingredients
used in production by the agency are procured from Asia, America and
Middle east which is the reason why I am contacting you.

Dovesh Essential Oil is one of the most expensive Raw material in our
Anti-cancer Integrative medical production and is not risky or illegal
product by any country law as it’s used in producing Integrative
medicine which is for healing-oriented medicine for all forms of
cancers related illness in animal and human. Formerly our company purchased it from a Sri Lanka based supplier until we lost him to death  this February, but the product are found in your country  which is the same place where the Sri Lanka supplier
source from. Because Recently I confidentially got the contact of the
local dealer in your country and I came to know that this product is
sold at $12,300 from your country but it is supplied to our company at
the rate of$23,300 per gallon. I have the contact of the  local dealer
of which I don't want to release to my director since I have personal
interest in the business.

      Therefore, I am looking out for a reliable and competent business
person that I trust who will be able to bridge the gap between the
local vendor and our company and have the product supply directly
after receiving advance payment, without letting anyone in our
ministry know the source and the value price of the product.
Thereafter all the profit you make from the supply will be share with
me 70% to you 30% to me that is all I want. If you are interested, could you kindly leave your phone/whats-app
number for effective and enhanced communication. Please consider it
urgent.

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Jon Uyere Pascal