[RFC] drm/i915/display: add support for DMC wakelocks

Jani Nikula jani.nikula at intel.com
Thu Dec 28 11:28:50 UTC 2023

On Thu, 28 Dec 2023, "Coelho, Luciano" <luciano.coelho at intel.com> wrote:
> For some strange reason, git-send-email didn't add Uma and Ville in CC,
> even though I specified it in the command line.

Everything worked as expected, but it might seem a bit surprising. ;)

Mailman has a personal setting on whether to filter your address from Cc
in messages sent to the list. I have it disabled, while apparently Uma
and Ville have it enabled. You're probably looking at the copy of the
mail that you received via the mailing list. It only has me in Cc, and
Uma and Ville have been filtered. The copy I received directly has all
three of us in Cc.

This is one of the reasons I Cc all of my patches directly to myself, so
I also have a copy that wasn't modified by mailman.

HTH,
Jani.

--
Jani Nikula, Intel