[Intel-xe] ✓ CI.Patch_applied: success for series starting with [1/5] drm/xe: Only set PCI d3cold_allowed when we are really allowing.

Patchwork patchwork at emeril.freedesktop.org
Tue Jul 25 22:14:22 UTC 2023

== Series Details ==

Series: series starting with [1/5] drm/xe: Only set PCI d3cold_allowed when we are really allowing.
URL   : https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/121336/
State : success

== Summary ==

=== Applying kernel patches on branch 'drm-xe-next' with base: ===
Base commit: 3eb59fdaf drm/xe: Invert guc vs execlists parameters and info.
=== git am output follows ===
Applying: drm/xe: Only set PCI d3cold_allowed when we are really allowing.
Applying: drm/xe: Move d3cold_allowed decision all together.
Applying: drm/xe: Fix the runtime_idle call and d3cold.allowed decision.
Applying: drm/xe: Only init runtime PM after all d3cold config is in place.
Applying: drm/xe: Ensure memory eviction on s2idle.