[Intel-xe] xe-rev1 Branch for ease the intial review / ack.

Vivi, Rodrigo rodrigo.vivi at intel.com
Mon May 1 22:28:03 UTC 2023

Hi Oded,

I have created a xe-rev1 branch in our gitlab [1]
to ease your review.

The patches there are a subset of current drm-xe-next,
excluding any patch that is needed for display, but also
any other non-display patch that is on top of the display patches.

Let's start with these for now, and iterate next.

The only (big?!) risk for changes on this patch is related
to the drm/sched patches that we have underneath the initial
mega squash. Depending on the acceptance of the drm/sched changes
for the fw scheduling and the 1:1 relationship on the sched and entity.

Other than that, these patches shouldn't change any longer. Unless
requested in any review in this round.

Anyway, I truly hope that the review requests can end up in
gitlab/issues and addressed with follow-up patches on top.

Thanks a lot for jumping in to help on this upstreaming acceptance.

Cheers,
Rodrigo.

[1] https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/drm/xe/kernel/-/tree/xe-rev1