[Intel-xe] separate i915 changes from existing commits

Jani Nikula jani.nikula at intel.com
Mon Oct 2 11:03:02 UTC 2023

Some commits have slipped through where we modify core xe and i915 in
the same commits. They'll become a problem when the commit order is
modified for upstreaming, core first and i915 (display) changes next. To
that end, I split them out [1]. The commit messages are dumb, but act as
fixmes.

Rodrigo, can you pick this up and push out? There's no diff to current
drm-xe-next. If you need modifications, it's not a big deal for me to
redo this.

BR,
Jani.

[1] https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/jani/xe/-/commits/xe-i915-commit-split-2023-10-02