[Intel-xe] Replace "drm/i915: Abstract display info away during probe" with upstream version

Jani Nikula jani.nikula at intel.com
Thu Oct 26 14:52:00 UTC 2023

On Thu, 26 Oct 2023, "Hogander, Jouni" <jouni.hogander at intel.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2023-10-25 at 20:28 +0300, Jani Nikula wrote:
>> This is a bit silly, but gets the job of annotating the commit done.
>>

> Acked-by: Jouni Högander <jouni.hogander at intel.com>

Thanks, pushed.

Rodrigo, please be aware that drm-xe-next now has:

drm/i915: Abstract display info away during probe
Revert "drm/i915: Abstract display info away during probe"
drm/i915: Abstract display info away during probe

And when rebasing, we should retain the one with cherry-pick annotation.

Thanks,
Jani.

--
Jani Nikula, Intel