✓ CI.Patch_applied: success for Make I2C terminology more inclusive for I2C Algobit and consumers

Patchwork patchwork at emeril.freedesktop.org
Mon Apr 1 12:54:17 UTC 2024

== Series Details ==

Series: Make I2C terminology more inclusive for I2C Algobit and consumers
URL   : https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/131888/
State : success

== Summary ==

=== Applying kernel patches on branch 'drm-tip' with base: ===
Base commit: a585b1993215 drm-tip: 2024y-04m-01d-05h-29m-14s UTC integration manifest
=== git am output follows ===
Applying: IB/hfi1, IB/qib: Make I2C terminology more inclusive
Applying: drm/amdgpu, drm/radeon: Make I2C terminology more inclusive
Applying: drm/gma500, drm/i915: Make I2C terminology more inclusive
Applying: media: au0828: Make I2C terminology more inclusive
Applying: media: cobalt: Make I2C terminology more inclusive
Applying: media: cx18: Make I2C terminology more inclusive
Applying: media: cx25821: Make I2C terminology more inclusive
Applying: media: ivtv: Make I2C terminology more inclusive
Applying: media: cx23885: Make I2C terminology more inclusive
Applying: sfc: falcon: Make I2C terminology more inclusive
Applying: fbdev/smscufx: Make I2C terminology more inclusive
Applying: fbdev/viafb: Make I2C terminology more inclusive
Applying: drm/nouveau: Make I2C terminology more inclusive
Applying: i2c and treewide: Make I2C terminology more inclusive