Question on Intel Iris Xe Graphics on Laptops

Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming teo.en.ming at protonmail.com
Thu Jan 11 13:33:07 UTC 2024

Subject: Question on Intel Iris Xe Graphics on Laptops

Good day from Singapore,

How is Intel Iris Xe Graphics compared to the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI GPU on my Aftershock gaming laptop, in terms of 4K video rendering performance? Is it significantly faster than my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI GPU when rendering 4K videos? Does it take much much shorter times to render 4K videos compared to my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI GPU? I render 4K videos and upload them to YouTube on a regular basis.

I am asking this question because I am thinking of buying a refurbished/2nd hand performance laptop with Intel Iris Xe Graphics. Just that I have no idea whether it makes the cut or not.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
Targeted Individual in Singapore
Blogs:
https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com
https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com
GIMP also stands for Government-Induced Medical Problems.
11 Jan 2024 Thursday 9.32 PM

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.