[kmscon-devel] Stock Preview GESI - Green Energy Solutions

P bounce at mailingbox.us
Mon Nov 18 03:50:06 PST 2013

 November 2013 Preview - Green Energy Solutions (PK.GESI))

Now in 170 countries with 150,000 followers - Click the Map - Ride the
Wave

Stock Preview for November: PK.GESI

For all of you who got in on FTIX, congratulations.  The stock went up 100
percent in just 3 days, then back up another 50 percent in just 2 days
more.

We have a new pick on the way, but in the meantime we'd like you to take a
look at this great green enery stock, GESI.  GESI is in the wood to fuel,
renewable energy business.

If you don't know much about this industry, you should.  What you probably
don't know is that wood is the largest source of renewable energy in
Europe, beating out solar, wind, water, and all others.

So go ahead and put GESI on your streamer, we see big things coming from
this wood to energy stock.

In the menatime, take a gander at this great article at The Economist.
Wood, the Fuel of the Future

wbuffet.jpg "Wall Street is the only place where someone in a Rolls Royce
takes advice from someone who rides the subway to work."  -  W. Buffett

To stop receiving these
emails:http://mailingbox.us/unsubscribe.php?M=39725&C=3fe2c26d3340bd674bedb023c047ff79&L=1&N=2