[kmscon-devel] ctrl arrow keys not working in kmscon virtual consoles

BenoƮt benoit at neviani.fr
Fri Nov 11 13:43:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have been investigating where this issue could come from (orginaly
thought it was an kbd issue but it is not).

I am unsing kmscon as my virtual console and I am unable to make my
control + up/down key work...

In kmscon hiting up/down arrow with or without ctrl hold gave me the
same result / keycode (I wrote something on archlinux forum for
reference : https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=219078)

I am using an azerty keyboard and set :

--xkb-layout=fr --xkb-variant=latin9 in kmscon

I have tried some other variant and options but I am not able to solve
my issue.

Is there somethinkg to modify in the fr profile file or playing with
options should be enough?

Many thanks if you have any idea/input I am on hold for one week on this
one :(

--
Benoit