[LDTP-Dev] setappmap is not working (NameError: name 'setappmap' is not defined()

J Premkumar jpremkumar at novell.com
Tue Nov 8 10:02:00 PST 2005

Hi,

I would suggest you can use initappmap() itself again. setappmap API has
been removed and apologies for not mentioning it in the API reference
page.

I would also suggest you to take a look at remap() API -
http://gnomebangalore.org/ldtp/index.php/Remap . This would avoid the
need for having more than one map file. If you can explain your
requirement more clearly, we can discuss on how remap can be made use of
in this situation if possible.

Regards
Premkumar J

>>> Mauricio Lin <mauriciolin at gmail.com> 11/03/05 8:27 PM >>>
Hi,

On 11/3/05, Prashanth Mohan <prashmohan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 10:32 -0400, Mauricio Lin wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On 10/29/05, Prashanth Mohan <prashmohan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 17:10 -0400, Mauricio Lin wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I was trying to use the setappmap function but it is not
> > being found.
> >
> > seems that the implementation part has been removed
> >
> > So there is no setappmap function anymore, right?
>
> seems so.. But i think its best to wait for Nags/prem to come back
from
> their holiday to comment on this :-)

OK. Let' s wait for Nags/Prem.