[LDTP-Dev] setappmap is not working (NameError: name 'setappmap' is not defined()

Patrick Gu Patrick.Gu at Sun.COM
Tue Nov 8 17:54:57 PST 2005

Hi Mauricio,
I didn't try acrobat but I think may be active the window you want by
title(activewin) first and then set a fixed name, such as frmAcrobat
to this window(setcontext).  Modify main frame name to frmAcrobat in map
file.

-Patrick Gu