[LDTP-Dev] How to appmap the firefox web browser

Mauricio Lin mauriciolin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 15:25:51 PST 2005

Hi Nagappan,

On 11/14/05, A Nagappan <anagappan at novell.com> wrote:

> Hi Mauricio,
> When you run at-poke do you get any error message like 'GConf
> accessibility key is not set. at-poke will launch gtk-demo or the
> program you specified on the command line with accessibility enabled' ?
> other chance is gtk-demo might not be installed. Can you try locating
> the binary ?

You are right. There was no gtk-demo on my system. After having sent my
doubt to debian list, the gtk-demo comes in the gtk2.0-examples package for
debian distribution.

But the message below keeps happening after executing at-poke:

** ERROR **: Can't find at-poke.glade2

A window is displayed after running at-poke and it is the same window if I
run gtk-demo. Is it normal?

Furthermore a dialog window is showed with the following message -> The
Application "at-poke" has quit unexpectedly.

Is there anything wrong?

BR,

Mauricio Lin.