[LDTP-Dev] How could I solve this problem?

姜国伟 jianggw at bsw.net.cn
Wed Nov 16 19:02:46 PST 2005

hello! The following error happened when I try to run any existing test script such as"nautilus.py".
The LDTP version is 2.0, Firefox is 1.06 and the linux is co-create linux developed by an chinese company named co-create.
Whether should I install any extra packages?Thank you!

the front part of the script is:

#!/usr/bin/python

from ldtp import *
from ldtputils import *
import sys, string, os, commands, time, filecmp

initappmap ('nautilus.map')
launchapp ('nautilus')

when I run it,
error message:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "nautilus.py", line 3, in ?
    from ldtp import *
ImportError: No module named ldtp

after I comment in line3 "#from ldtp import *" ,run the script,
error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "nautilus.py", line 4, in ?
    from ldtputils import *
ImportError: No module named ldtputils

after I comment in line4 "#from ldtputils import *" ,run the script,
error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "nautilus.py", line 7, in ?
    initappmap ('nautilus.map')
NameError: name 'initappmap' is not defined