[LDTP-Dev] How to appmap the firefox web browser

A Nagappan anagappan at novell.com
Fri Nov 18 08:26:40 PST 2005

Hi Mauricio,
  At home I don't have a debian box, Casanova will reply to this :)

Thanks
Nagappan

Nagappan A <anagappan at novell.com>
Linux Desktop Testing Project - http://gnomebangalore.org/ldtp
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com

>>> Mauricio Lin <mauriciolin at gmail.com> 11/18/05 9:14 PM >>>
Hi Nagappan,

I tried many times to run at-poke, but the same error keeps happening
all
the time.

** ERROR **: Can't find at-poke.glade2
aborting...

and a dialog window is showed with the following message ->

The Application "at-poke" has quit unexpectedly.
You can inform the developers of what happened to help them fix it. Or
you
can restart the application right now.

The window started after calling at-poke from terminal is the gtk-demo
window. Something is wrong.

Have anyone ever seen this error? How can I solve it?

I use debian on my system.

BR,

Mauricio Lin.