[LDTP-Dev] How to appmap the firefox web browser

Mauricio Lin mauriciolin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 20:53:22 PST 2005

Hi Nagappan,

After Mohan helped me, I am able to run the at-poke now.

But at-poke is not able to poke the firefox web browser. It can poke Galeon
and Mozilla.

I know you have done some scripts related to Firefox.

Did you use at-poke or just run appmap to get the Firefox map file? How do
you generate map file for firefox?

Appmap in my system cannot generate Firefox map.

Appmap is able to generate the Galeon map file easily. It also can generate
a map file for Mozilla, but sometimes it fails to generate the Mozilla map
file since a segmentation fault is printed on my terminal.

BR,

Mauricio Lin.