[LDTP-Dev] Changing "doesrowexist" behavior

jpremkumar jpremkumar at novell.com
Thu Oct 6 02:22:23 PDT 2005

Hi Shaheed,

I think you are right, the name of the API itself suggests that we look
for an exact match. But why cant we make it perform both like getting an
optional argument specifying whether the user is expecting a partial
match or a complete match for the given string. Will this make sense?
Any comments ?

Regards
Premkumar