[LDTP-Dev] Re: Evolution automation using LDTP

Nagappan anagappan at novell.com
Tue Oct 11 00:58:49 PDT 2005

Hi Patrick,
    Thats a great news !!! BTW, Shaheed will be sending the new
Evolution mailer test-scripts in another few minutes...

Thanks
Nagappan

Patrick Gu wrote:
> Hi Shaheed, Nag,
>
> I tried to build new ldtp(0.2) successful on my Solaris machine but
> old test cases script doesn't work with it.
> Harry and I had talked to Dave,our RE who will provide ldtp Solaris
> pkg  by biweekly.
> Shaheed, you could arrange few mailer cases to me if I could help. I
> know about old test cases structure but I am sure about new one so
> it's best to attach some examples for new version.
>
> -Patrick Gu
>

> Shaheed Shaik wrote:
>
>> Hi Patrick,
>>
>> That's great! Currently we planned to write generic scripts, which will
>> work in all environments like Exchange, GroupWise, IMAP, POP. Once we
>> complete this we can plan for specific features of each connector
>> (Public folders of Exchange, Shared Folder of GroupWise etc...).
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Shaheed.
>>
>> On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 06:13 +0000, Patrick Gu  wrote:
>>

>>> That's cool! I was back from vacation but I was very busy last few
>>>
>> days.
>>

>>> I would like join mailer part since there are most bugs in mailer than
>>>

>>> other parts in my experience from Evo 1.4.
>>> I am also interested in connectors(Exchange) and connector environment
>>>

>>> setup ...
>>>
>>> -Patrick Gu

>> Evolution

Nagappan A <anagappan at novell.com>
Novell Software Development (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Linux Desktop Testing Project - http://gnomebangalore.org/ldtp/index.php/Main_Page
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com/