[LDTP-Dev] Gedit sample scripts

J Premkumar jpremkumar at novell.com
Wed Oct 26 22:04:35 PDT 2005

Hi All

I have attached sample scripts for Gedit 2.12.0. You can use this to
have a feel of what LDTP can do for you. We have plans to provide these
examples with ldtp tar ball from next release. Please use the attached
tar ball and give your valuable comments. To execute the scripts please
refer the README provided in the tar ball.

FYI, you can also test the localization support provided by LDTP using
these sample scripts. Instructions have been made available for the same
in the README file.

If you have any clarification please let us know so that we can do the
needful.

Regards,
Premkumar J