[LDTP-Dev] Testing apps under Wine

Nagappan anagappan at novell.com
Mon Jan 2 21:25:33 PST 2006

Hi Dan,
    AT-SPI bridge is an interesting idea :) I recommend you to post this
idea in your site. Added the link in Links page.

Thanks
Nagappan

Dan Kegel wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I'm interested in testing Windows applications running
> on Linux via Wine, and am accumulating links about
> how to do this at http://kegel.com/wine/testsw.html
> If there are no objections, I'd like to add that URL to
> http://gnomebangalore.org/ldtp/index.php/Links
> Even though it's not quite related to LDTP, it is
> nevertheless about testing apps on the Linux desktop,
> so it seems appropriate.
>
> It would be severely cool if ldtp could be integrated
> with wine someday; seems like it ought to be possible
> to write a bridge between at-spi and Windows' accessibility
> interface, and run that bridge on Wine.  That'd be an
> interesting project for somebody someday, I bet.
> I'm too busy just getting apps up on Wine to do it myself.
> Cheers,
> Dan

Nagappan A <anagappan at novell.com>
Novell Software Development (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Linux Desktop Testing Project - http://gnomebangalore.org/ldtp/index.php/Main_Page
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com/