[LDTP-Dev] Image capture

Raymond Bergen raymond.bergen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 05:08:25 PDT 2007

LDTP looks very nice, i have been playing around with it for a little
while. I did run into a little problem im trying to capture an image
of a window using the imagecapture function however i get the error
thet the window does not exist. i find this strange because the
selectmenuitem function has no trouble finding the window and
selecting the menuitem. I hope you can tell me what im doing wrong.
the code i used is the following:

from ldtp import *
from ldtputils import *

launchapp('gcalctool')
imagecapture ('*Calculator', 'out.png')

the gnome calculator starts i can use the selectmenuitem function like
i said but the image capture cant find the window. the window title i
see is Calculator

thanks in advance

Raymond Bergen