[LDTP-Dev] Error running ldtp script after installing digwin

A Nagappan anagappan at novell.com
Fri Jun 8 04:40:17 PDT 2007

Hi,
  Wired behavior. I never noticed this. Could you please attach the
script your tried ?

BTW which distribution you are using ? Have you installed LDTP from
source (cvs / tarball) or binary package ? Guess you are trying with
pyldtp instead of ldtp package ?

Thanks
Nagappan

Nagappan A <anagappan at novell.com>
Linux Desktop Testing Project - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com

Novell, Inc.
SUSE* Linux Enterprise 10
Your Linux is ready*
http://www.novell.com/linux

>>> On Fri, Jun 8, 2007 at  4:42 PM, in message
<732b977e0706080412v65520e81sd662d1fa91140c71 at mail.gmail.com>, "Raymond
Bergen"