[LDTP-Dev] Installation Problem

A Nagappan anagappan at novell.com
Tue Mar 20 21:55:01 PDT 2007

Hi Gowri,

Which distribution of Linux do you have ?

If you have installed rpm, check with 'rpm -qa ldtp' from command line.
There are no dependency for binary installation, if you have OpenSuSE
10.2 / FC6 / Ubuntu.

To install from source you need to have the following packages installed

    * at-spi-devel
    * gail-devel
    * libgail-devel (or libgail-gnome based on your distribution)
    * python-devel
    * libxml2-devel

Thanks
Nagappan

Nagappan A <anagappan at novell.com>
Linux Desktop Testing Project - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com

Novell, Inc.
SUSE® Linux Enterprise 10
Your Linux is ready™
http://www.novell.com/linux

>>> "Gowri Kumar" <agowrikumar at gmail.com> 03/21/07 6:29 AM >>>
Hi,

I am totally new to LDTP. I have downloaded all the ldtp packages form
the
ldtp website and installed them. I dont know whether LDTP is installed
successfully in my system. How to find out that LDTP with all the
dependencies is installed in successfully in my system. and it would be
better if some one sends me all the list of depemdencies required for
ldtp.

Thanx and regards

Gowri