[LDTP-Dev] LDTP Editor - Install issue

Nagappan A nagappan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 13:39:50 PST 2007

Hi Ramesh,

Seems the error happens in all the command line argument parser
related libraries.
http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/stable/glib-Commandline-option-parser.html

Which version of GNOME are you using ? You need to have GNOME 2.14 and
above to use this. Which distribution are you using ?

Thanks
Nagappan

--
Linux Desktop Testing Project - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org