[LDTP-Dev] Redundant shebangs

Nagappan A nagappan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 19:14:36 PDT 2008

Hello Debarshi,

Those are required files. We have LDTP packaged for Debian / Ubuntu / SuSE
without any issues. Also we have package for Fedora here, without any issues
- http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/anagappan/ So I could not
get what exactly those errors are !?!

Thanks
Nagappan

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Debarshi Ray <debarshi.ray at gmail.com>wrote:

> I was packaging LDTP for Fedora [1], when I noticed some rpmlint
> complaints about redundant shebangs in the following files:
> /usr/lib64/python2.5/site-packages/ldtplib/__init__.py
> /usr/lib64/python2.5/site-packages/ldtplib/libldtpcodegen.py
> /usr/lib64/python2.5/site-packages/ldtplib/ldtprecorder.py
> /usr/lib64/python2.5/site-packages/ldtplib/ldtpcommon.py
>
> Is there any valid reason to have them, or can they be removed?
>
> Happy hacking,
> Debarshi
>
> [1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/462813

Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com