[LDTP-Dev] Issue: ldtp with cally

Zhang, Wei Z wei.z.zhang at intel.com
Tue Dec 1 18:40:22 PST 2009

Hi, Nagappan:
       I've tried ldtp2, it's workable on cally!
       Oh, I should have list some tips to install cally, it needs clutter, that also have many dependency , so I attached one repo file for you to install the "clutter" directly, that should install all dependency for you. And then you can get current "clutter" here if cally needs latest clutter:
       git://git.clutter-project.org/clutter