[LDTP-Dev] ldtprunner not so robust?

tac Junyuan.Tan at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 16 20:51:19 PST 2009

Hi lists,
        Recently using the ldtprunner to startup some test suites.
Find it is much powerful a tool : )
       Still I find some seemingly like problems with it:
        1. the test suite path providing for ldtprunner to find the
test_suite_xml file
 shouldn't have any "../" kind of thing in it, in which case ldtprunner
just omits  it. This
prevents me from executing the gnome-desktop-testing cases directly in
case you may
know that project in Gnome : )
       2.  Even  if  "ldtp-daemon" wasn't started  in  background,
ldtprunner  wouldn't
give any complaints and just  quit quietly.  Though  it  may  be  able
to check through
log file, but I just suggested ldtprunner could give more warnings that
may sound
friendly to user ?
      Correct me if I may wrong, thanks!

B.R.