[LDTP-Dev] LDTP does not detect some applications,

M N mohsenfi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 11:38:04 PST 2009

Hi,

I was wondering if LDTP supports testing applications such as "eclipse",
"ddd", "logexplorer", "Rational Rose"...? I installed the latest version of
LDTP (1.5.0) and tried to script some test cases which were dealing with
these applications, but unfortunately none of them are detected by ldtp. I
could script some testing on eclipse but when opened the other above
mentioned applications and used getwindowlist() or getapplist(), none of the
application windows name were listed except eclipse frame.
Could you please advise? Is there any way to make LDTP to work with these
applications as well?
Your quick reply is highly appreciated.

BR,
Mohsen