[LDTP-Dev] Does LDTP support Sun Java Desktop System

Nagappan A nagappan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 14:07:08 PST 2009

Hi Maz,

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 12:55 PM, maz <mazztt at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi There,
> I am doing POC (Proof of concept) to automate our Java Swing application on
> Solaris system, which has Sun Java Desktop System. I found LDTP for Gnome
> applications, which is very interesting tool. I wonder if LDTP supports Sun
> Java Desktop System? If so, could you please let me know where to find
> cspi-1.0 that is compatible for Sun Java Desktop System...Appreciate your
> repsonse.

Yes ofcourse LDTP supports Sun JDS. I have CC Tim from Sun.

General steps for using Java application -
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/FAQ#head-f623f1614baae1b443ba275799157793c8c4a247

Note: You need to install Java access bridge -
http://live.gnome.org/Java%20Access%20Bridge

Thanks
Nagappan

> Maz

Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com