[LDTP-Dev] Installing Java Access Bridge

Ke Wang Ke.Wang at Sun.COM
Thu Nov 5 20:24:51 PST 2009

Hi Sean,

Can you find a symbolic link named /usr/java ?
If it exists, you should use --with-java-home=/usr/java .
If it does not exist, you can find the jdk installation under /usr/jdk/,
for example, /usr/jdk/jdk1.6.0_15 .

Hope this helpful.

Regards,

Ke