[LDTP-Dev] can't got complete object list of firefox

Nagappan Alagappan nagappan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:45:09 PDT 2010

Hello Eva,

Seems you are using LDTPv1, can you upgrade to LDTPv2 and see how things are
working ? Also, we have noticed there are regression in Mozilla, because of
this, the accessibility info are not exposed.

Thanks
Nagappan

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 11:57 PM, bear <ertubl at gmail.com> wrote:

> here is what I got when I try to get objectlist of Mozilla Firefox 3.0.15
> on fedora 10:

> [eva at localhost Desktop]$ python
> Python 2.5.2 (r252:60911, Aug 27 2009, 16:21:05)
> [GCC 4.3.2 20081105 (NeoShine 4.3.2-7.1)] on linux2
> Warning: AT-SPI error: pre method check: add: Unknown CORBA exception id:
> 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'
> Warning: AT-SPI error: pre method check: add: Unknown CORBA exception id:
> 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'
> 1
> Warning: AT-SPI error: pre method check: add: Unknown CORBA exception id:
> 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'
> *[u'frmMozillaFirefox', u'unk0']*

> why can't I got a complete object list of firefox? I'm sure I have enabled
> accessibility.
> and I'm also confused about the warning.
>

> --
> Eva
> Xiong Xiaojing

Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com