[LDTP-Dev] [gnome-desktop-testing] Announce: Linux Desktop Testing Project (LDTP) 2.0.1 released

Nagappan Alagappan nagappan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 21:49:01 PST 2010

Hi Kartik,

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry at gmail.com>wrote:

> > From: Ara Pulido <ara at ubuntu.com>
> > Congratulations on this important release!
> >
> > I'd like to thank Eitan for starting this project and you Nagappan, to
> > make the release happen early,so we can have LDTP 2.0 in the next Ubuntu
> > release.
> >
> > You guys rock. It is always a pleasure to work with you guys.
>
> Same from me, Congratulations to Nags and team for release :)

Thanks :)

> Ara, Let me know when you've Ubuntu package ready. I'll push it for
> Debian too. Unfortunately, I'm bit busy for next couple of days, so
> can't focus on packaging fully.
>
> I saw that LDTPv2 is completely rewritten in Python. Is there any
> minimal version of Python needed to run?

I have tested it with python version 2.6.2, haven't tested with previous
releases.

There will be change in LDTPv2 package name, as per suggestion from Vincent
Untz[1]

Thanks
Nagappan

[1] - http://www.vuntz.net/journal/

> --
>  Cheers,
>  Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_
>  Debian GNU/Linux Developer | Identica: @kartikm
>  Blogs: {ftbfs, kartikm}.wordpress.com

Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com