[LDTP-Dev] Windows : Need how to

phlinux philippe.legay at keynectis.com
Sun Nov 4 15:48:07 PST 2012

As I am working with differents OS, I would like to use LDTP.

I compare LDTP, with VisualUI or with different commercial products like
Testcomplete or squish.

I order to avoid complex example, image that I want to :
- List the content of the C:\temp folder (that is shown as list items by
ViusalUI),
- And click on the "x" file.

I think that the answer could be posted as a real how to.

Notice, that C:\temp fold has its own window, that containts differents
pane. So, how select tpane r pane.pane ? And how to select the right pane ?

http://old.nabble.com/file/p34640481/ldtpQuestion.PNG ldtpQuestion.PNG