[LDTP-Dev] ldtp-editor

ssatheeskumar sakthysuganthini at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 04:49:01 PDT 2012

Hi,

I got LDTP Editor Package for ubunthu environment from the repository (bzr
branch lp:~roignac/+junk/ldtp-editor)

Then, tried to run the file called 'LDTP Editor' as phython file. i couldn't
be got LDTP Editor application successfully. It has thrown errors and viewed
LDTP Editor application partially with 'File' and 'Help' menu items only

Anyway, I'm unable to configure LDTP Editor successfully.

Appreciate greatly If anybody provide proper guidance regarding this.

Thanks & Best regards,
Suganthini.