[LDTP-Dev] How to get the appmap in LDTPv2?

Mingwei mingwayzhang at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:25:31 PST 2013

Hi, everyone
I am new to LDTP. A simple problem I have is that I don't know the
window name ( or frame name) of the GUI program that I want to test.

If I follow the documents, I could test gedit with no problem. BUT if
I want to test other programs. I really have no clue.

For instance, LyX, I really don't know the window title, So my script
always stop on the line :"waittillguiexist('name_I_dont_know')

So, could anyone help me? Thanks.

BTW: I find appmap in LDTPv1, but it is not there in v2. So, I lose track of it.