[LDTP-Dev] Please i need you assistance for LDTP Scripting

Nagappan Alagappan nagappan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 20:36:47 PST 2013

Hi Suganthini,

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:32 AM, ssatheeskumar <sakthysuganthini at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I involve in writing the test script for thunderbird mail client using LDTP

Good to know about your work :-)

> framework. I'm facing an issue on identifying objects because of there are
> lot of objects available in thunderbird window itself.. Appreciate if you

What do you mean by lot of objects ?

would be help me to relief from the issue..

> And also is there any LDTP document for guiding thunderbird scripting?

LDTP is not tied to any specific application for now.

Actually I'm writing a test script for the test scenario of 'Sending mail
> with attachment' on Thunderbird. On the case, I need a help for how can
> make
> sure attachment is available with the mail on mail inbox. I meant that how
> can identify the attachment. Is there any LDTP API available for
> identifying
> attachment on mail?

You have to write a function using LDTP API to do the required job.

Thanks
Nagappan

> Thanks & Regards,
> Suganthini.
> --

Cross platform GUI testing
Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
Cobra - Windows GUI Automation tool - https://github.com/ldtp/cobra
ATOMac - Mac GUI Automation tool - https://github.com/pyatom/pyatom
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com