[LDTP-Dev] Support of Qt applications under GNU/Linux

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Mon Feb 10 02:13:13 PST 2014

On Friday 7. February 2014 12.29.48 Nagappan Alagappan wrote:
> Hi Federico,
>
> Guess its an issue with QT accessibility.
>
> CC: QT accessibility developer

Hello,
I have no idea what you are talking about. It would be great to get some context for
what you are doing. It seems like your python tool crashes (probably problems in at-
spi or pyatspi triggered by something in the Qt implementation), but if you want me
to say anything you'll have to give more details as to what is wrong.

Greetings,
Frederik